Support the Gibson Chef, Mark Tapper, in his appearance on Valley Promo Food Fight. Chef Mark will represent the Gibson Center to compete for bragging rights and a cash prize (everything won supports the Gibson Center Meals On Wheels program). The goal for this year’s competition will be to create the best “TV Dinner” style meal, reminiscent of the 1960’s TV Dinners. Mark will be presented with a mystery ingredient, which he must incorporate into either his entrée, side, or dessert. He will have one day to create this masterpiece. You can support the Gibson Center in its quest to win the Food Fight, by making your donation here- created especially for this event.
Help Chef Mark Tapper – Food Fight
- All sales are non-refundable.
- If you need to cancel, we offer 2 options
- Reschedule to a future date.
- Donate it to a Gibson Center event
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, please contact Jill Reynolds at the Gibson Center at 603-356-3231 with your request