Glenna Mori Activity Room
Glenna Mori Activity Room is a 70-person seating capacity program room with projector and 8 speaker media or for use by up to 20 people for exercise and dance.
- You are welcome to bring food and beverages of your own.
$25.00 2 hours
Gibson Center Room Rental and Scheduling Policies
The Gibson Center is proud to be able to provide community meeting space for groups holding meetings, gatherings, presentations and activities.
- The building has WIFI throughout that is accessible at Gibson-Guest. The entire Gibson facility is non-smoking.
- Each space is scheduled on a first come first serve basis.
- Rooms can be reserved either online or by calling Jill Reynolds at the Gibson Center at 603-356-3231 with your request.
- Rooms reserved online must be requested at least 2 business days prior to your event and must be approved and confirmed by email from Jill Reynolds
- If reserving by phone, you may leave a voicemail with your information including your name and contact information, the day of the week, date, start time of the event, end time of the event, number of anticipated people, any special considerations or needs and Jill will get back to you as soon as possible.
- You are responsible for room set-up. You may set up the room to meet your needs, but all furniture and equipment will be returned to its place before you leave.
- Room Use Fee doesn’t include any food or coffee set-ups-You must bring your own.
- When you leave: Turn off all interior lights, turn heat or A/C to proper levels, lock all doors
- Use only assigned room and public areas. Keep equipment/supplies in assigned areas.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Gibson Center for Senior Services, Inc. from any liability, cost, or expense,
including all expenses of defending against any claim, including reasonable attorney’s fees, by reason of any liability
for personal injury or property damage which may be caused by or incurred by any person attending your event.
- You must provide a certificate of liability insurance (see your agent) naming the Gibson Center as an “certificate holder”
- If you place any print advertising- it MUST contain the following disclaimer legibly:
“Use of Gibson Center facilities or advertising by outside groups or businesses does not constitute an
endorsement by the Gibson Center.“
- Gibson Center Events may preclude usage sometimes; advance notice will be given
- All sales are non-refundable.
- If you need to cancel, we offer 2 options
- Reschedule to a future date.
- Donate it to a Gibson Center event
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, please contact Jill Reynolds at the Gibson Center at 603-356-3231 with your request