Our vision is for citizens of all ages to say they would rather live here than anywhere else.
Interested? Then join us. You have something to offer. The goals are fluid, always being updated and added to. We are eager to hear your ideas.
Contact the domain coordinator listed below to become a member of our working group
Edwina Boose (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Goal #1: Age Friendly Walkable Trails – 3 strategies:
- Review, revise and upgrade originally listed Most Walkable Trails. We will add 1-2 trails per town, if applicable.
- We will partner with the MWV Chamber pledge “To Protect, Respect and Preserve” by adding their signage to trails we have identified.
- We will Partner with Community Connections and Health groups to disseminate trail information and incorporate the trails in their efforts.
Goal #2: Age Friendly MWV Rec Path – 2 strategies
- We will help with fundraising, grant writing and public relations for the already approved portion of the Rec Path.
- We will establish connectivity with neighboring towns and Ossipee regarding their paths and rail trails to share learning.
Goal #3: Age Friendly Constitution Park in Ossipee
- We will support the facilitation of upgrading the signage, trails, promotions, access, and awareness of Constitution Park. We will help create a “Friends of Constitution Park and Recreation” and develop long term goals for the park.